Caramel Apple Biscuits Recipe just in time for your holiday brunch or a delicious treat for Christmas morning . Also try my variation for a delicious dessert .
Caramel Apple Biscuits Recipe Holiday DIY – Make it easy by using ready-to-bake biscuits, diced apples with cinnamon, caramel, and butter to create an easy fun recipe that is sure to satisfy you and your family and friends taste for something sweet and delicious. It can also served after dinner as a delicious desert add ice cream or sorbet and garnish with a little mint and lemon or orange zest and a few fresh berries or raisins your choice. For a festive touch top off with crushed candy cane or a ground cinnamon and brown sugar mix .
Caramel Apple Biscuits Recipe Great for Brunch or Dessert
Caramel Apple Biscuits Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 package of Biscuits any brand sold at your market ( they also come gluten free )
- 3 large apples
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of real butter
- 1/3 cup Caramel Sauce-I love Stonewall Kitchen Sea Salt Carmel Sauce.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 5 ramequin (small ceramic bowls also spelled ramekin )
- cookie tray
- nonstick cooking spray – I love Trader Joe’s coconut oil spray.
SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE (PALEO, VEGAN, DAIRY-FREE) Variation by Lisa Bryan
Caramel Apple Biscuits Recipe Holiday DIY
Caramel Apple Biscuits Recipe Directions:
- peel and dice your apples
- spray 5 ramekins (or ramequin ) with a nonstick spray
- preheat oven to 325 or 350 degrees F.
- melt real butter and caramel in medium size pan
- add cinnamon and brown sugar
- divide pecans or walnuts and place in the bottom of your ramequin (small ceramic bowls)
- add melted caramel butter mixture
- place one biscuit over the mixture
- bake about 20-23 minutes or until golden brown
- remove from oven and flip over ramekins to serve your biscuits
- add a dollop of whip cream if you’d like!
- variation -I have also used a mix or sour and whip cream for a salty, sweet a savory taste.
Caramel Apple Biscuits Recipe for the Holidays from AMLA DIY
- You can also make your own biscuits as you like or use a dollop of dough in a muffin pan for a more rustic presentation. This recipe works with pears, peaches, berries and cherries.
What to wear Christmas morning ?
Amanda Mills L.A has you cozy covered with our soft chic flannel pajamas – Purchase Here